"> Partner Migration | Mentor Migration & Education Services

Partner Migration

If you want to bring your de facto partner, spouse or fiancé to Australia there are following visa options available

Temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) and Permanent Visa (subclass 801): This onshore visa category will allow spouse (married applicant) or de-factor partner (in relationship for 12 months) to remain in Australia. This a two stage process, first temporary partner visa is granted before applicant is eligible for permanent visa.   You can apply for both permanent and temporary at the same time. 

Partner Provisional Visa (subclass 309) and Permanent Visa (subclass 100): This offshore partner visa will allow spouse (married applicant) or de-facto partner (in relationship for 12 months) to come and remain in Australia.  

Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300): If you are outside Australia and wants to join your fiancé who is Australian citizen or a permanent resident you can come to Australia under this category to marry your intended spouse.